[[Didn't realise u mean the whole world to me..!!]]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Whee...shopping again..*wakakaka*
It seems like i always go shopping..coz i got a few entries abt going shopping..haha..!! I've been spending too much..omg..!! Can someone control me?? Nahz..better not..!! Today finally got time for me to go shopping..coz its the only day my sis is free..haha..!! Tmr i off..but she's going to work..as for fri and sat..is band day for me..and she's working too..!! Was quite reluctant to go out today..coz very tired..coz dat stupid sis of mine woke me up in the morning..!! Saw me moving and she started stepping and shaking me..*kaoz* I'm sleeping lehz..dunno is she wanna go shopping or is me..kaoz..!! So kan chiong..*kan chiong spider* lol..:X Went out at 3plus..went to orchard..bought my pink esprit jacket..haha..so happy..!! Den went ard orchard looking for my stupid adidas shoes..haha..went to heerens 1st..but i din see my shoes..so change to taka...den to wisma..and to lido..!! Haha..but still dun have..!! So no choice..went to citylink..saw e shoes i wanted...but dun have my size..*WTH* haha..den the person asked us to go suntec outlet..coz just open..maybe still go stock..!! *pengz* So we went dere lor..no matter wad..today i have to buy dat shoes..coz other days not free..!! And..i finally buy my shoes dere..*phew* can die man..a pair of shoes make me walk so many places..haha..now my feet ache-ing..haha..!!*OUCH* Spent quite alot today..abt $200plus..oh my..*heartache arh..* Didn't knew dat i spent so much until i sat down and calculate all the receipts...I'M BROKE NOW..haha..!! I think cant shop until i go thai..have to save money for E800..haha..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment