[Thinking of u..!!~~i miss you~~]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Thursday, November 04, 2004
It has been raining for the whole afternoon..omg..very very heavy rain..!! Janet told me she fell down on the way to work..hurt her poor butts..and its bleeding..!! Aiyo..gal ar..careful mahz..raining floor wet...must walk slowly..!! Hope she's fine..dunno whether tmr she can go to band not..sianz..!! Talking abt band..haiz..dat kind of feeling is gone..not fun..coz juniors and us not close..and dey wun talk to us..!! Heard from helen ms lim dey all didn't want to continue the alumni band due to some reasons..haiz..!! Why dun wanna continue..?? SAD..SAD..days without band is so torturing..pls continue alumni band..i tink most of us want it to continue too..!! Thailand trip..doesn't seems so fun to me this yr..e ppl..e kind of feeling..cant describe..!! Haiz..have been looking for music courses..but lazy to go check it out..kanna scold by my aunt..dots..!! I promise i come back from thai will go check okie..!! Let me enjoy the life now 1st..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment