.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, November 08, 2004
7 November (sun)
Have been going to e toilet since morning..wondering whether i got eat wrong tinks not..!! But dun have lehz..my sis eat the same tink lehz..how come she okie..weird..?? My stomach got problem..?? haha..aiya..dun care..!! Went to work in the afternoon..went out early..coz have to buy oranges..!! Damn funny..went carrefour at suntec..i cant find oranges..lol..!! Have to call janet and ask wher the oranges are..*dots* cant blame lah..i seldom go supermarket..!! Finally found the oranges..but there's a problem..i dunno how to choose..wahahaha..!! I blur stand there look at the oranges..den i see ppl choose..haha..!! Still dunno how to choose so i anyhow take..of coz i take those nicer one..haha..!! Die man..dun even noe how to choose oranges..jialak ar..fail..!! Hahaha..i saw strawberries..tinking of buying..but after considering..better not..haha..same tink again i dunno how to choose..haha..!! No choice..no strawberries for me today..*sobs* I WAN STRAWBERRIES...!!! Humph..i ask my mummy buy..wahahaha..!! Today stand whole day..my legs hurting again..!! It was better this morning..but i tink after standing for so long..pain again..*diaoz* Luckily tmr dun need to work..haha..can rest my leg..!! HOHOHO..!! Yawns...sleepy liao..so tata..nitez everyone..!! *muacks*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment