.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, November 08, 2004
Continue of post(sun)
Saw melvin aka cat on my way home..i alighted from the bus and i saw someone familiar..haha..!! Walk passed him..Aaaa..look like mel hor..?? How come he din say hi..?? *blur* Thought he was acting dao..act din see me..so i just walk away lor..!! Den few minutes later receive his sms..asking just now did he saw me..!! Asked me whether i was wearing pink..haha..!! Say cant recognise me..coz hair longer..become more pretty..Aye..next time think of a better reason lehz..this is not a good reason hor..!! Haha..idiot..still say i will be flying after seeing his sms..!! Ur head lah..No lor..!! Stupid cat..still same as before..so tall..but he dyed his hair..more handsome eh..!! Haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment