.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Saturday, November 13, 2004
7 hrs and 35 secs for me to slp..yawns..!! Tmr still have to work..told ruth will be working until 20th..7days more to go..*count down* 12 more days to go for thai trip..dat means still got ard 3-4 prac to go..!! Fast eh..1yr passing..christmas coming..i love christmas..coz got presents..!! *wahahaha* *brink brink* Cant wait for christmas..hear this yr got band camp..21st to 24th dec..not bad eh..!! Waiting for it..still wanna play the piano inside the music room mad..and watch vcds in dere too..!! Yawns..guess it time for me to slp..not tired..but still have to slp..haiz..!! So nitez all..sweet dreamz..*muacks*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment