.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
BIG Spoiler..!! *lol*
I tink i'm a spoiler..haha..!! I dropped my watch few days ago..and now it's spoilt..the minute hand move together with the seconds hand...omg..!! Den dat day i just bought a comb..haven even use it yet and it broke..wahahahaha..!!! And my bag too..just bought it for less den a month..and when i use for the first time..the zip came off..*dots* I still have to repair it..haha..!! Den my discman oso..haha..use for less den half a yr and i dropped it..now sometimes can play sometimes cant..!! Omg..everything i touch will spoil izit..?? How can..!! *sobz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment