.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, November 01, 2004
Brrrrrr...its cold..
It has been raining since this afternoon..damn bloody cold day..haha..!! When i went to suntec dat time..its not raining..!! When i was about to go home..it rain..!! *ARGH* stupid rite..rain at this type of time..kaoz..!! Hope tmr dun rain..have to go band..if rain we're going to stuck either at suntec or in sch..so better dun rain..*praying hard* Haha..tonight will be another cold cold nite..Weeeeee...yawns..so tired..din get enough sleep last nite..coz was playing with my sis..!! Yesterday nite i so hyper..haha..cant get to sleep..until 2plus or 3 man..kaoz..in the end cant wake up this morning..have to take cab to work..waste my $$..!! Today i mad oso..keep thinking of the figure $2.40..janet ask me things i keep telling her $2.40..*lol* Am i mad?? Should be..must be..!! Aww..miss amanda..wanna lame with her..:( *yawns* I think gonna sleep early tonight..or not tmr cant wake up again..omg..!!! Tmr have to go band again..phew..luckily liza change shift with me..or not gonna miss this week night prac...still dunno how to play the thai pieces..omg...omg..left less then a mth..think have to bluff through liao..wahahaha..!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment