NEVER HURT A LOVE THAT LOVES...!!! YOU'LL BE PUNISHED BY DOING THAT..HAHA..!! =VOODOO= #@^%$&^%(*&^*&%^%#$@#!*&^ =VOODOO=
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Kasetsart concert..superb!!
Today meet janet go shopping 1st..then dinner at kfc with kenny,helen..!! bird, amanda and zijun came later..!! went for the kasetsart concert ard 6plus at esplanade...woo~~the concert was nice..!! See until i dun even remember to blink man..wahahahaha...!! Woo~~clarinet solo was like WAH...haha..machine fingers..!! hoho..got flute and saxaphone solo too..all so nice..!! Hope they come again...haha..!! After concert went to mac for supper..do lame tinks and some crap-ing..haha...!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment