.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Friday, August 27, 2004
Fed up..*argh*
Kinda fed up with this blogging thingy..super lag sometimes..!! That day i type alot but in the end when i post it..got error and page not found..waste my time..!! Happen alot of time le..not just once..stupid blog...stop being so laggy..!! *ARGH*
Just finish helping janet setting up her blog..dunno whether she will like it not..haha..!! Hope she like it..!! Today her bday..but haven tout wad buying wad for her..stress..!! She like have everything le..and she dun need anything wor..!! haha..headache ar..!! Later gonna celebrate with her..heez..!! Marche later..yummy :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment