.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Feeling so tired..!!
Haiz..dunno why feeling so tired everyday..!! Seems like i din sleep for the whole night..!! Wake up in the morning still feeling so tired..!! It may seems like i'm sleeping but i'm not..!! I got the feeling that i'm not sleeping..why?? Why like that?? Weird..!! Today morning also like that..wake up still feeling so tired..wanna sleep more..but just cant sleep..haiz..!! My brain dun wanna rest..haha..thats wad my sis say..!! She say i think too much..dots..i'm not thinking of anything lor..just wanna sleep..!! GOD...PLS LET ME SLEEP..*PRAY TO YOU* *Yawns*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment