.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Crying..sobz
Finally finish the vcd..watched until i cry man..!! So touching..so romantic..arh..!! Will someone really love another so deeply until he's willing to give up everything for her?? Can't believe it..!! Very nice show..!! Today my off day..finally can rest..so tired after working for so many days..haha..!! Miss those days in school..going to band..shopping with friends..!! Every week can see that special someone in school..!! Can time turn back?? I wanna go back..back to those times...!! Woo..feeling so emotional after watch that show..haiz..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment