[ forcing myself to forget u..i'll make sure i do it..coz i'm tired of waiting..!!! Even if i cant forget..i'll keep those feelings deep under my heart forever!!! ]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, January 31, 2005
31 January 05
Finally i'm back..haha..guess u all know why..my stupid com crashed..now still waiting for my sis to buy the hard disk..haiz..guess i still have to wait quite awhile before i can use my com..!! Just one week nv touch the com and i'm feeling so uncomfortable..haha..!! I NEED COM!!! ITS PART OF MY LIFE!!! *lol* Went shopping yesterday..haha..bought quite alot of things..guess how many pairs of shoes we bought yesterday??? 6 wor!! Oh my goodness..haha..dunno how we shop..buy until 6 pairs..madness!! Haha..mummy in good mood..haha..so can buy so many things..she bought a diamond ring and a pinkie ring for me..so happy..my sis also have!! I think my daddy can cry le...pocket got a big big hole..haha!!! I bought one more top for myself..haha..a pink tube...muahahahaha..quite cheap..$23 only!!! My sis bought a yellow dress..so sweet lor..got lace and ribbons!! I love clothes with ribbons..haha...my new yr clothes for this yr all got ribbons..lol..!! i thnk i'm crazy over ribbons..even buy heels also want ribbons on it..muahahahahahaha...!!! Pass by singtel shop saw samsung new phone..P730..!!! So nice..although abit bulky..but got camcorder...haha..!! Gonna psycho my mummy to buy for me..coz she promise she will buy new phone for us this yr..haha..hope she still remember..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment