.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, January 31, 2005
28 January 05
During dinner break was fun..went sun plaza for dinner with amanda, fazli and weijie..!! Samsung got new phone right..E630..its noise proof..!! But dunno why..i keep seeing nose proof..haha..!! *blush* Let amanda and weijie suan the whole night..argh..!! Paiseh lah..i cannot see the 'i' lah..!!! And stop suaning me abt the 'nose' proof okie..i'll shy one okie!!! muahahaha..but think of it still find it funny..siaoz liao..i'm laughing at myself man..stupid..!! Brighten up ppl's day sia..!!! Today is a bad day for me..just dunno why!!! Haiz..stress..!!! Dunno why u keep thinking that i'm ignoring u!! I didnt okie..thats the only thing i can tell u!! U can choose to believe or dont believe..up to u!! I've nothing to say!! I dont know why u say we didnt take the initiative to talk to u first lor..we did..!!! Pls think..recall...before u say those things..!!! Doubt u dont remember too..let me REMIND u!!! If we ignore u..why would amanda take the bear and joke and make fun of u?? Why did i answer when u asked something?? Why??? Ya..we know u like to be loved by all ur frens..others also like!! U think we nv talk to u..but why u didnt think of there's time where u nv talk to us too..!!! Sometimes we know u show attitude..so did we leave u and say ur attitude sucks..did we?? Perhaps there's time u feel that we showing attitude..maybe really have..i admit..but maybe thats becoz we ownselves also have troubles..have things that we cant solve..!!! Dun say other times we show attitude..just say on fri, 28 jan..did we??? Maybe we need to sit down and talk..just like wad jiehong said..!!! There's alot of things need to be say out..!!! I dont want to be said that i'm the one who ignore u when i dont have this intention at all!!! [ you are my sunshine, my only sunshine....i miss this song!! *lol* Miss the two person singing too...!!! :( ] [11 mths to go]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment