.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Sunday, January 02, 2005
2nd January 2005
Finally i can blog..arh...!! Com crashed..and sis din ask her fren over to repair..haiz..!! Got to wait..poor me..no com = no life. Sianz man..really bored without com..!! Alot of tinks happen..shall not tok abt it..simply just spoil my mood..!! And my stupid hand..not getting any better..had been to e doc like 5-6 times..!! Damn!! Haha..it's 2005..so fast is another yr..dat means i'm getting older too..arh..*run round the room crying* I'm old le..!! This yr gonna be a boring yr...kenny going australia, keng going somewhere else too..!! Our group of ppl getting lesser and lesser..haiz..sad..!! Thinking of kenny leaving..makes me wanna cry..sad wor..!! Imagine one yr without him..lame-ing, suanings..etc..!! Gonna miss him..haiz..!! [i noe u noe sth..pls tell me..!! All i need is an answer..!! Dun make me wait..] [ Kenny: i'll miss u..take care of urself and bon voyage..!! ]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment