[To the world you may be one person..but the one person you may be the world]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Sian-ed
Noe why i'm sianz...coz dat special someone haven't been online these few days..!! I've been waiting..hoping he would come online..but no..!! Just found out why he's not here..hope to see him soon..!! Noe i shouldn't think of him anymore..but i just cant force myself not to..he's everywher..!! No matter wher i am..i would still think of him..haiz..!! *slap myself for doing so* Haiz..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment