[Arhhhh...i kanna scratched...Arhhhhh...RUN..!!!!!]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Friday, October 22, 2004
Shopping..haha..!!
Went shopping after work with helen today..haha..!! Was so fun..coz i was lame-ing all the way..and helen laugh until stomach cramp..*oops* wahahahaha...!! So sorry helen..i din mean to be so lame..hoho..!! Think i'm crazy/high today..haha..keep saying stupid tinks..omg..!! I bought a necklace for myself..so nice wor..haha..!! Saw a pink jacket from esprit..gonna get it when i got my pay..and a pair of shoes from adidas..heez..!! All helen fault..go shopping..(wahahaha..actually is me who wanted her to accompany go shop..:x) I took the photo of my necklace..will post up later on..haha..now too lazy to do it..feel like sleeping liao..this kind of weather..Brrrrr..cold..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment