Kinda bored this few days..have been tinking back of the times we used to have..so happy and warm..!! I miss u guys so much..when den we can meet for lunch or dinner..??
*ShoUtoUts*
Xiuli: i miss those times we go out together..!! Hope to cya soon..!!!
Waren aka dazhu: Miss those late nite chat we used to have..!! The jokes u say to make me smile..!! & the movie u say u wanna watch together with us..when u're free..?? haha
Melvin aka cat: Long time din cya..how's life..?? Miss e time suan-ing u..haha..!!
Ghost: hey gal..hope to meet u real soon...guess u now having exams rite..??
Amanda aka Stitch: Stitch..i miss u wor..!! Everyday passes so slowly...wait till u finish 'o's..i tink i bored to death le..!! Wanna go out with u.. *sobz*
Snowie: I love you..!!
bagua: i miss ur laughter..*wakakakaka*
Someone: I miss ya so much...wanna see ya..!!
My clarinet: Darling..i miss you~~!! *lol*
Guess i'm too bored..have been at home all day..lol..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment