[Quote for today: Is easy to lend others money..but its difficult to get them back..!!!]
.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Friday, July 30, 2004
Snowie~~~
Just played with snowie..haha..then thought of writing an entry..!! Wanna tell you guy how cute my snowie is..lolx..!! Put it beside me when i was playing the com..it happily hopping around the chair..then i was tinking wad can i give snowie play..?? I saw my lipgross container..so give snowie smell lor..got the papaya smell..!! Haha..who know snowie started to chase after it..guess its hungry ba or it likes it..haha..!! When i keep the container..snowie keep searching for it..haha...smell everywhere..even jump on my keyboard..dots..!! Too bad..cant play with it longer..wahahahaha..nose itch..sensitive..hate it man..!!*ARGH* Yawns..feeling so tired nowadays..the more i sleep, the more tired i am..but tired sure will sleep mahz..?_? Feeling so sianz oso..nothing better to do..thinking about things..(Eg..wad to buy for janet??) Amanda just asked me this question..haha..got no idea oso..mind still blank..maybe buy her a cake?? a neckalace?? I noe give her my snowie..wahahaha..but she dun like my snowie..so bad de..dat time still say my snowie is ugly..T_T sad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment