Friday, July 30, 2004

Confused..!! Who should i listen to??

Received a sms from my aunt on mon(27), read the sms i sianz..!! Heres wad she wrote:
Aunt: Really disappointed in you........Told you last time if you are interested in band, ask ur instructor to recommand you a suitable course..!!
I noe she say this is wei le wo hao..but who should i listen to..?? My mum ask me to work first..my aunt ask me to look for courses..!! Ya..i'm interested in band..but wad can i do..?? Ask instructor..!! I also dunno how to bring myself to ask it..!! I dun even noe wad i want now..!!! Can somebody tell me wad should i do..?? I need help..suggestions..!!! T_T ARGH..SO CONFUSED..!! I need an angel..!!wahahahaha...!! Tmr have to work..yawns..with Lisa..!! BORED..JANET I MISS YOU..LOL..!! Never get to work with janet before..Ruth,which is my boss, say she would put us together..but she din..working for two weeks le..never got one time working with janet..hope next week the schedule will be better..!! Even one day i also happy..coz can talk with her..wun feel so bored at work..talking with her time pass faster..haha...!! Luckily me not doing closing tmr..i HATE closing..coz i HATE counting the stocks..haha..will count wrongly..!! MY MATHS REALLY DAT BAD?? THINKING..!! Tmr will be another day of boredem..haha...nothing in common to say..(i mean with Lisa)..haiz..can daydream there..!! So giddy..not enough sleep?? Should be..coz last night having blocked nose..keep sneezing also..!! Nothing can cure my flu izit..?? Keep coming back..so tired of it..!! Feeling like chopping of my nose..so fed-up with it..tonight i think will be the same as last night ba..not getting better also..hope tmr will be better..!! Dun want to be sneezing all the way at work..!! Later nobody dare to buy ice cream le..haha..!!

No comments: