Band again..haha..!!
Raining early in the morning, woke up at 830am, but weather so good..coz raining..cold cold de..so nice to sleep..!! Have to give bird a morning call..called him at 9am(coz don't feel like waking up..slacking on bed again)..dots..same like me cant wake up de..!! Told him outside raining..so ask him still wanna go now.. he said: since outside raining then wait for the rain to stop then we go..call him when the rain stop..!! I was like so happy, coz can sleep longer lah..so tired..slept around 1plus last night..!! Went back to sleep a while..den when i woke up again was 1020am and the rain had stopped..!! Went for a bathe first to wake myself up..then called bird after my bathe so is around 1045am..he said wanted to meet at 12nn..its fine with me anyway..haha..!! Watch tv until i forget the time..so quickly rush down..!! This time my turn to chase the bus..haha..mostly will be bird chasing..all the tv's fault..wahahahahaha..!! When i board the bus..woo~~inside like sauna..so hot..air-con spoilt i tink..Bird boarded oso tell me that..haha..alighted at toa payoh!! Took the train..but we very suay..the train oso got problem..so have to alight at ang mo kio to change to another train..!! BAD LUCK!!!!!! Reached sembawang then meet Kenny at foodcourt(coz is lunch break for the cchy ppl..until 130pm)..feeling so sleepy..!!
In band feeling so sleepy..stand there oso wanted to fall asleep..haha!! Saw jason taking bass clarinet..then know he changed to bass clarinet le..dots..another junior for me to teach..arhhhhh..vincent still a bit blur blur de..omg!! But he got improve abit lah..haha..!! That vincent dunno is scared of me or wad..stand there only he oso keep looking..!! I asked him why u so scared...??i will eat u up mehz..?? He still can nod his head..ARGH...OMG..AM I THAT SCARY..?? Din teach them anything today..coz they fall in for sooooo long..then when they came back..bird take them for sectional..and they cant even play the "i recommand" booklet properly!! Thought they got dat booklet long ago?? How come all still cant play?? Reason?? Can someone please tell me..!!
After band went suntec again..sianz..!! Tmr still got to go there again..WORK..!! Meet amanda,jiehong at cityhall mrt control station..!! Had yoshinoya at millenia walk..with mr toh, mr lee, mdm lim, teewee, weipeng, shirley, keng, jiehong, kenny, alan, janet..etc..alot sia..!! Sat there talking craps again..dat stupid bird..so lame..making my laughing like hell..haha..!! Then mdm lim asked who wanna go for the thai trip this yr..i tink almost raise up their hands lor..haha..!! All wanted to go again..coz last yr it was so fun..wanna go there shopping..wahahahaha..!! Went hm quite early today..hmm..1st time..!! *yawns*
Haiz..tmr working..so i end here with this song ba..!!
listening to:- Endless Love(Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey)so nice..so touching..!!
My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love
You're every breath that i take
You're every step i make
And i
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Oh, yes you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives had just begun
Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure
You know i don't mind
You know i don't mind
'cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh, i know
I know i found in you
My endless love
Oh
And love
I'll be that fool for you
I'm sure
You know i don't mind
You know i don't mind
And yes
You'll be the only one
'cause no one can't deny
This love i have inside
And i'll give it all to you
My love
My endless love...
No comments:
Post a Comment