.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Saturday, December 15, 2007
8 dec
meet them at pasir ris at 4pm.
going for bbq.
celebrating jinxia's bday.
super windy. too very long to start e fire.
took some pics while waiting. *haha*
left ard 9pm.
went to back to hotel.
they bathed.
was being force to hide inside e cupboard coz i was holding on to e cake.
coz wanted to give her a surprise.
met kenny. coz he's working there.
after that went to 7-11.
played cards all nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment