.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
finally changed my blogskin. the old one got prob with it man. so sianz! still got to change it. took hours to change this blogskin, cause keep running in and out of my room just to watch tv. *lol* mad me. ^^v Brrrrr..so cold~ feel so sleepy. wounldn't it be nice if singapore have this kind of weather all year out. can save alot of $$ man. no need air-con and fan! *haha* thinking too much. ^^v
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment