.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, October 24, 2005
went to jasmine's hse to maple. i leveled up..yeah~ so happy!! *haha* trying to level up to 20..so i can use my new weapon. *heez* maple for quite long..i think 4-5 hrs..*oops* my sis nearly fall asleep. *haha* pester mummy to buy chilli crab back tonight. and she agreed!! *yeah* so happy!! having chilli crab for dinner!! i also forget when was the last time we had chilli crab. last year? the year before? *haha* cant remember~~ so excited man...just cant wait for mummy to come home. chilli crab~~ i'm waitingggg~!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment