.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Friday, August 19, 2005
10 aug advance theory test today..haha!! reached there on time..haha..finally man!! we cant find the room..so we went from 2nd storey..to third storey..den back to 2nd storey again. got so fed-up..and my sis's fren decided to ask the uncle who just came out of the staff room. the room was right infront of us lor..so stupid. the uncle went in with us..den told the examiner we keep walking ard the building coz we cant find the room. *dots* so paiseh.. stupid!! haha..took ard 40mins to finish the test...in the end..i fail! haha..i knew it..know i will fail!! *haha* 11 aug today's my first day of work..haha...quite tiring! haiz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment