.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Thursday, July 21, 2005
2oth july my beloved brownie left me.. how could you leave me alone in this lonely world of mine?? *sobs* I love you!!! 21th july finally i started writing my blog after so long..simply din have the mood to do so!! so excited over tmr..haha..finally can see my frens after so long...think should be ard 1yr nv meet them le!! just cant wait!! oh ya..tmr is shulin's bday..hope she'll like the present i bought for her..haha! [ thought it'll be hard to let u go..guess it isn't that hard after all!!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment