.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Monday, February 14, 2005
14 Feb - Valentine's day
Firstly, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!! Today is valentine's day and i'm slacking at home..sobz..!! Pathetic me!! Luckily went out in the afternoon..arh..finally got someone to celebrate with me..lol..freddrick..muahahahaha..!!!! It was funny throughout the nite..i still enjoy it all..!! Freddrick was damn cute..love him..!!! *muacks* He's another darling of mine..same to lera..love ya too..!!! Stitch..i miss u wor..haha..when free..i wanna go shopping with ya..be lame with u...haha..!!! I still haven got a chance to tell u the stupid thing i did!!! wahahahahaha!! Although din get to celebrate the day with u and someone else...but i think still have chance ba...haha..next okie..i promise..and provide u free too..heez..!! Love ya stitch..haha!!! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment