.+*~©I choose to luv you in silence for in silence I find no rejection..i choose to luv you in ur loneliness for in ur loneliness..no one owns u..but mi..!!©~*+. .+*~©The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again©~*+. [.+*~R.I.P my beloved Snowie..Love you always...!!!]
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Sad..:'(
Today is an unhappy day for me..woke up in the morning found snowie lying in the cage not moving..!! I was like so sad and shocked..dunno wad to do..coz everything happen so suddenly..!! My mind was blank..!! Went to bathe ended up crying inside the bathroom..cant control myself..!! When i came out of the bathroom..my eyes were like two strawberries..very red and swollen..!! I touched snowie the last time..before i went off to work..!! Whole day at work i was thinking about snowie..just looking at the photos and thinking back..tears will just flow out..!! I lose my beloved snowie..someone that will listen to my troubles..whether i'm happy or not happy..it will everytime be right beside me..!! From today onward..it wounldn't..not anymore..!! Hope today pass quickily..i hate today..!! {Rest in Peace snowie..i love you..!! Bye!!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment